Welcome to the Ibero Business Center
Providing business training for minority and women-owned enterprises since 1979.
How the Ibero Business Center can partner with you
When dreaming about starting your own business, do you:
- Feel overwhelmed and not sure where to start?
- Feel afraid of failure?
- Been rejected by banks to finance your start-up?
At IBC we have helped start-up businesses across Western New York and the Finger Lakes Region:
- Create simple, strategic plans to guide the journey of your new business.
- Mentor business owners in all stages to help their business succeed.
- Provide alternative forms of financing to meet your start-up’s cost and take you to a new level.
The process is simple at IBC. Here’s what to do:
- Contact your regional IBC representatives to set an online or in-person meeting.
- Create a customized plan for your business needs.
- Execute your tailored plan into completion.
We assist potential and existing entrepreneurs in the creation and expansion of their business. We offer comprehensive business training program designed to assist in building a business plan. Participants will learn:
- Principles in Entrepreneurship
- Management and Operations
- Product Development, Marketing and E-Commerce
- Fundamentals of Financial Management, Accounting and Cash Flow
IBC is a partner at the International Plaza in the City of Rochester.
IBC offers one on one business mentoring to make sure that any vendors at the International Plaza launches successfully in our third season starting in May 2023.
Set up time with an IBC consultant to learn more!