Serving the Capital Region
Community Mobilization Program
The Community Mobilization Program (CMP) works creating HIV prevention, awareness, and educational campaigns directed at populations with an elevated risk of contracting HIV.
Project Needle Smart
Needle and syringe access and disposal.
For a FREE sharp container or needle drop-off location, call (518) 842-3762
Health Home Care Management
Ofreciendo servicios de estabilización para algunas de las comunidades más vulnerables.
- Connecting to health care services, mental health and substance use treatment services
- Managing appointments
- Arranging transportation
- Keeping your treatment on track
- Filling out applications for care
- Obtaining essential needs
Family Support Services
Supporting families with individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities. These services enhance participants quality of life and increase their level of community inclusion.
- Information, Referral and Outreach
- Translation and Interpretation
- Service Access and Navigation
- Reembolso Familiar
- La Familia Program
- Educational and recreational activities